Monday, January 4, 2010

Peace Be....



It's a dark and dreary day here in the Pacific Northwest. A good day for housecleaning which is what I intend to do. Probably better to keep moving on a day like this when I would much rather sleep....

I got together with a group of old friends this last weekend for a pajama party. My sides are still sore from laughing so much! Needless to say we had wayyy tos much fun! I managed to get a couple hours of sleep that night but some of us didn't go to bed at all. We played games and ate all night long. Ever play "Pictionary"? And of course I think we tried every version of "Trivial Pursuit" ever made. We suck at all of them! "Scattegories", "Uno", oh brother! All the while the stero was playing an odd assortment of music from "Foreigner", to Susan Boyle, to disco, and even country/western music. It was a much needed break from all the December stress. We discussed our next big "disco" pajama party over breakfast the next morning. Can't wait!

I've added a few Peace Button Focal Beads to my Etsy store and don't forget the "Aitutaki" Ebay auction ends this evening.Have a great week!

No comments: