Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunshine Award


Wow, my blog has been nominated for a Sunshine Award by a fellow beadmaker and jewelry artist whose blog is called EmbellishYourself. Thank you so much!, (sorry, I couldn't seem to find a first name) .

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. Well, it's quite an honor and I thank you so much. Now, as I understand it...

The Rules for accepting the Sunshine award

~ Put the logo on your blog or within your post
~ Pass the award onto 12 bloggers ~
~ Link the nominees within your post ~
~ Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~ Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So, without further ado, here are my nominees for the Sunshine Award






















4 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Thank you for this honor. I will pass it on just as sood as I catch my breath from launching my on-line class.

Diane Duda said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me. :)
Your beads are amazing!!!

Linda said...

I can't tell you how honored and how happy this made me! Thanks so much :)

Campbell Jane said...

Thank you so much! You have put a little sunshine in my day!

Blessings
Campbelljane