Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moving on to things that are more fun............



I'm finally done with tax preparation. I vow to do a better job of keeping things up to date so I don't have to do it at the last minute again..............yeah right, (insert the little icon with rolling eyes here!)..... I'm sure I've mentioned how much I hate paperwork. I would much rather pay someone else to do it but that's a luxury I can no longer afford.
I can't believe January is over already. Before we know it it will be spring. Our weather here in the Pacific Northwest has been unusually mild this winter. It was at or near 60 degrees a few times last week. And we haven't had the usual amount of dreary, rainy days. It's been rainy the last couple days though and my energy level is noticably down. I get so much more done when the sun is shining.
I just added a couple etched cone pendants to my Etsy store in case you're interested. I'll have much more time next week to concentrate on beads...I hope.

5 comments:

Juli Cannon said...

Oh Sweet Vickie~ I love how happy and fun your beads always are, but this has stolen my heart! Turquoise and Brown~ is there anything better than that?
GORGEOUS!!!

Vickie Who? said...

Why thank you Julianna! I don't know why I don't use earth tones more often. I'm really liking that amber.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!

Alexandria Victoria said...

I absolutely adore your jewellery it's like gazing into a beautiful flower and not wanting to take your eyes off it. I totally get your Tax dilema it's my un-funnest time of year and I tend to let the paper piles get a life of their own, so I'm hearing you on that one!
Thanks so much for brightening my cold snowy day with your fun beads :)

Campbell Jane said...

I love the colors of this. So fun! Hey you are so sweet!Thank you for the Sunshine Blog Award!!