Friday, May 14, 2010

Making progress............

"A Full Deck"

Don't forget the Mother's Day Studio Tour runs through this weekend, May 15-16 so if you didn't have the chance last weekend you haven't missed out. There were lots and lots of visitors last weekend and I'm expecting many more tomorrow and Sunday, especially with the nice weather we are expecting here on the island. Hope to see you around.

It's been a busy week for me. I've been able to add a few things to my inventory and we've gotten the vegetable garden ready to be planted. I'll be very busy the first part of next week in preparation for a few days of R+R. Camping and fishing in the eastern part of our beautiful state. The weather across the mountains is more likely to be warm and sunny...or so we hope ;-). Have a great weekend! Go do something fun!

1 comment:

estibogar said...

Hello....A love this bracelet. Wonderfull