Monday, May 7, 2012

Ready, set, vacation!!!!



New! "Totally Stacked" pendant in my Etsy shop.



I'm sooo excited! It's been a very long time since my husband and I have been able to travel anywhere together. In the past with his career, and now our bar business it's been nearly impossible for him to get away. But, we've been orchestrating an opportunity for a little vacation for several months now and we are actually going to go to Arizona for a few days....together, in the same plane! Yayyyyy! Hot sun, golf, pool, friends, fun. This little romp will be just the "attitude ajustment" we need. A chance to get away from the RAIN and uncooperative spring weather here in the Pacific Northwest. Hopefully when we get back spring will finally have arrived! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Bobbie Pene said...

Have a fantastic time together :) P.s. I just love this pendant.

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Delightful works, colors, and shapes.
Greetings,
-Eva Maria