Friday, January 14, 2011

Purple....


I love all the different shades of purple and violet lampwork glass. The colors are stunning but I don't use them very often because I just can't seem to get the photos of the beads to look as yummy as they are in real life. The photos here are okay but they really don't do justice to the actual beads. Taking photos in natural light would probably be wiser but it's such a dreary dark day it would be impossible to get a decent shot. (In fact the lights are flickering as I write this. We may lose power anytime.) I'll just add them to my Etsy store and hope for the best.

What are your plans for the weekend? I need to do some cleaning and try to come up with a few Valentine decorating ideas for Norm's Place. The bar is looking a little bare since we took down all the Christmas decorations. 


4 comments:

Daniela Ellenberger said...

They are gorgeous!

Stickenundmehr said...

hallo Vicky,
deine Perlen sind traumhaft schön.
Die Farben gefallen mir sehr.
Viele Grüße Biancaz

Amanda Makepeace said...

Those colors are gorgeous!! You're in the EBSQ Friday Five!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful...love the colors!