Thursday, January 20, 2011

Will she get it all done?


Hollow focal beads.

Today is a computer day. Posted a couple things in my Etsy shop and now I have to finish closing the year and getting ready for tax time. There just aren't enough hours in a day to get everything done.

I'm under pressure to put together a website and Facebook page for Norm's Place. I can't tell you how many people have asked about that. I still have to get some decent photos of the place. I promise to work on that this weekend. We should be packed. Karaoke again Sat. and Sun. Now if I can just remember to bring my camera....



1 comment:

Vickie Who? said...

Amanda I published your comment but it isn't showing up. Don't know why but I thank you for adding me to http://blog.ebsqart.com/2011/01/21/ebsq-friday-five-fresh-pressed-art-5/ Friday Five on EBSQ blog!