Thursday, July 15, 2010

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program....

Art by the Bay was a smashing success and even though I'm worn out I had a really great time! I LOVED meeting the people who came to see my work. Everyone was so appreciative and encouraging. And because of the almost perfect weather there were lots and lots of people. I say 'almost' perfect because we did have a bit of fog in the mornings and a tiny bit of wind on Sunday but I'm not complaining. And the new location, the Stanwood fairgrounds, gave us more room to spread out, more food booths, more space for parking, and a stage for the music. I'm not sure of the official count but I'm sure this year's show brought more people than ever before.
A friend of mine took some photos of my booth and I'll get those posted as soon as I catch up with her.
It's been a busy week getting things put away and doing that housecleaning that's been ignored for way too long. I spent today listing some of my inventory in my Etsy store and there will be more in the next few days.

3 comments:

estibogar said...

This is realy very cute.... :)

Sara said...

No me extraña que te fuera tan bien en la feria, tu trabajo es muy lindo.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Congratulations on a successful event! I love the piece pictured here!