Friday, April 16, 2010

Anywhere USA.......NOT!







It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! I took these photos while on my walk this morning. This little lake is the focal, point so-to-speak, of the little community we live in. It's very peaceful and serene and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world. Our 10th anniversary of the day we moved in is coming up in less than 2 weeks. I'm as happy here today as I was back then. I hope you all have some fun things planned for this weekend. We sure do and one of those things includes spending time with Linkoln, my youngest grandson, on Sunday, while his mom and dad go have some fun together. The weather is supposed to be good and the temperature near 70. Anywhere even close to 70 would be just fine with me. Can't wait.

And I also need to mention, yesterday was my oldest son's 39th birthday. It's been a tough few months for him and his family and he deserves GOOD THINGS for his 39th year.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

11 comments:

Patricia Wood said...

Beautiful pictures:) And best wishes to Toby!

Mark said...

Buying Palm Beach Homes - Your Online Resource for Real Estate in Palm Beach County, Florida! You can search the MLS or view real estate listings from selected Palm Beach County Communities. This site is designed to help you find the perfect home for you and your family. Visit Buying Palm Beach Homes Now!

Kanta said...

Kantahanan is the home of every song. The word kantahanan is derived from the tagalog words "Kanta" which means "Song" and "Tahanan" which means "Home".

A Piece said...

A Piece of Idea - Thoughts of a Man, a Blogger, a Webmaster, and a Friend. Learn simple tips from a simple blogger.

Hapi said...

You have a great favicon here. You might want to change that into your own icon. Here is my tip on Favicon and Blogger: How to change favicon in Blogger.I also have this list of Cool Favicons for you to use. Enjoy!

MY COMPUTER said...

Hi. Nice effort. Keep it up.
I also request you to visit my blog:
Quit Smoking

奇濛子情趣用品 said...

vivi情趣用品qqqq2222

奇濛子情趣用品 said...

G點專區,情趣按摩棒,逼真按摩棒,
數位微調按摩棒,IC控制按摩棒,
變頻跳蛋 ,調情跳蛋
,無線跳蛋 ,飛機杯系列
,男用小型自慰套 ,

男用中型自慰套 ,夢幻充氣娃娃
,男性性感內褲,電動往復式自慰器
,男用大型真人比例倒模 ,角色扮演,
性感睡衣 ,性感內衣褲,


性感女內褲 ,性感貓裝及吊帶襪
,歐蒂莉亞性感系列 ,男女穿戴系列用品
,男女共用情趣娃娃,
潤滑液 ,情趣聖品(威而柔)

震動套環 ,男用強精長軟質套,
男用強精短軟質套 ,後庭區
,SM道具 ,真空吸引器
,芳香精油 ,情趣禮物玩具

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Claire's Blog said...

i totally love my blog check mine out at wwwclaireftoussaint.blogspot.com I hope you like it follow me and happy late birthday to Toby.

uwanna said...

ghd glätteisen

christian louboutin shoes

ghd Straightener

christian louboutin

Copper clad aluminum busbar
Copper clad stell
Copper clad aluminum

fitness shoe
fitness shoes
mbt shoes
fitness shoe
fitness shoes
mbt shoes

timberland boot
timberland shoes
timberland boots
timberland

timberland boot
timberland shoes
timberland boots
timberland

ghd hair straighteners
hair straighteners
straighteners hair
ghd straighteners
straightener hair
ghd hair

ghd hair straighteners
hair straighteners
straighteners hair
ghd straighteners
straightener hair
ghd hair

ray ban sunglasses
sunglasses oakley
oakley sunglasses
sunglass

ray ban sunglasses
sunglasses oakley
oakley sunglasses
sunglass