Sunday, October 4, 2009

A fall get-together....


We had a little mini golf tournement and barb-b-que with a few friends yesterday and a good time was had by all. As you can see it was a perfect fall day. Who could ask for more? Good friends, good food, laughter, sunshine, and lots of love.....

By the way, "Wicked" was fabulous! I would highly recommend seeing it if you get the chance. My favorite part, of course, was the colorful, wildly creative costumes and set design. I love the Paramount Theatre in Seattle. The architecture is amazing. The interior is very ornate and has beautiful crystal chandeliers. Very Old World Europeon. We didn't, however, purchase the best seats so it was a little hard to hear at times and the lady sitting in front of me kept leaning over to whisper in her friends ear, blocking my view, but we had a good time anyway.
The downtown area of Seattle is a vibrant and exciting place to be and I especially love it after dark. I would have been happy to plop down on a bench on the street somewhere and just watch people. I need to plan another outing there soon.

No comments: