Monday, September 14, 2009

Harvest Jubilee Art Show



Floyd Norgaard Center in Stanwood, WA 98292

"Farms, Fields and Foliage"

September 18, 19 & 20


There are just a few hours left on my "Stash" auction.


Meanwhile I've been making some really fun beads for my Etsy store. A whole series called "Hippkitty Singles" for those of you just wanting one or two single beads and you don't want to spend much. These singles are cute and important enough to be used as focal beads if you so desire or you can add other beads like gemstones, crystals, or pearls, and make a simple necklace or bracelet. I won't be insuring these packages in order to keep the shipping costs down. I really just want to make my beads affordable for everyone and I really enjoy making whatever bead I want. I'm headed out to the studio to make some more....


1 comment:

Karen Beth said...

Love the singles idea and the singles! Totally cute! Love your style!