Friday, April 24, 2009

Spotbot


The end of another busy week. I've been at the torch every day this and I've made lots of beads but I still don't have much to add to my Etsy store. I'm finding it very hard to keep the store stocked and I know some my customers get frustrated waiting around for updates and then finding things have sold before they even click on the link. Like I've said before, you can always order a remake from me. Just send me an email, (and as soon as I learn how to add an email link here I will. I just haven't figured it out yet. Can anyone out there 'splain this to me?).

We've had some really nice spring weather here lately and hubby and I were able to plant our vegetable garden last weekend. It's a bit early and after a cold night like last night, (it was 37 degrees when I got up this morning), I may regret it. Yesterday we had a sudden hail storm and I had to run quick to the back yard and cover my tomato plants so they wouldn't be damaged by the rather large hail stones. Well, it was 70 degrees when we planted the garden. I just didn't stop to think Mother Nature may not be totally done with winter. This is, after all. the Pacific Northwest........

The open studio event went very well and I hope to do it again some time. I had a few ladies and Doris, the owner of Seagrass Gallery, here for about 3 hours watching while I made beads and explained some of the process. People seem to be so fascinated when there's fire involved

This is a new bracelet design that I just love. It's been a challenge coming up with new ways to use my handmade cone beads. This is a bracelet that I didn't want to give up and I may make one for myself. Then after making the bracelet I decided to make a pendant to match. Earrings too, maybe??? "Spotbot" bracelet and cone pendant.

1 comment:

dogmom said...

Did I read correctly....possibly 'Spotbot' earrings???