Tuesday, March 10, 2009


I am feeling so grateful today. I am so fortunate to live the life I do. I get to do what I love everyday! Creating beautiful things makes me happy!

We are leaving in just a couple days for Longbeach and the little bungalow that I talked about in an earlier post. Just a couple days of complete relaxation. I will try to take some photos. That is the reason I started this blog and unless it's photos of beads I find that I just don't remember to take photos of everyday life. I need to try harder.

Have you seen "Slumdog Millionaire"? What a great movie! I really enjoyed it. I think it's different than any movie I've ever seen. I won't take the time to give you a blow by blow. I'm sure you've heard it's about an 18 year old orphan boy from the slums of Mumbai who is about to win 20 million Rupees on India's version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" when he gets arrested for cheating. It's very gritty and raw and gives you a real sense of what living in the slums of India is all about.

I'm off to find a good book to read for our trip. Talk to you when I get back!

No comments: