Monday, March 2, 2009

Babies Chest....















This little chest of drawers was built by my grandfather in 1954, for me when I was a baby. It's been repainted a gazillion times, once for each of my 3 boys plus a few more times. It's pretty beat up, (some of the corners are even broken off the drawers), but it means a lot to me. I just repainted it again, a juicy green with stripes, and some handpainted little kid art, for my new, yet unborn, grandbaby, Linkoln, (he will arrive in April).

I went to my daughter-in-laws baby shower yesterday and there were so many people and so many gifts. Holy Cow, I can't imagine they need anything else for the baby. I'm really happy for them. Now, I just need a little patience until the baby is actually born. And I'm sure mama could use even more patience than me....

No comments: