Saturday, August 2, 2008


This is a photo of Smith Lake which is just a couple blocks from my house. Lots of room for photo improvement here but I thought it would be good practice....


It's been a good day. I made beads this morning while Norm played golf and then we went to the local fair. We had a really great time and I should have brought my camera but I forgot. The number one most important thing to do if you want to improve your photos...you must remember the camera so you can take the photos you want to improve!
What's your favorite part of the fair? Mine is to find a table in the middle of the crowd and just sit and watch people. I am such a student of human nature and people fascinate me. Oh and we can't forget the fair food, the next best part. We hit our favorite taco stand first and then on to the Elephant Ears with cinnamon/sugar and fresh corn on the cob dripping with butter....yum!!!

No comments: