Tuesday, January 3, 2012

RED!


"Secret Spice" bracelet. New in my Etsy shop.

In case you didn't know, my favorite color is RED. I have always been drawn to red. My kitchen was even red at one time. I'm talking GUMBALL red, (the acutal name of the paint color)!
Not everyone shares my love of bright color and so when I started thinking about a new bracelet in THESE colors I really wasn't sure how it would go over. But so far I'm getting a great response. Christmas is over but how about... cardinal red with tomato red, coral, cotton candy pink and.....veridian green. I love it!  I may have to make another bracelet like this to keep for myself.



3 comments:

Marnie said...

Those beads are DIVINE! Beautifully done!

Jane Perala said...

I love the new bracelet - and you did a fantatic job of photographing the red. I know how hard it can be - reds photograph as brown for me.

Cindy said...

God, I love this! Saw it on LE........it reminds me of coral, my favorite thing in the whole world!