Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello Autumn


Polka Dot Chocolate!

I know it's been a few weeks since I've checked in here. Life has been very busy as it tends to get as summer winds down. Folks like me that live in the Pacific Northwest learn to appreciate the beautiful summer weather when it happens and we don't waste a minute of it. So I've been playing lots of golf and enjoying time spent with my husband and good friends. We spent a long weekend in Chelan, Washington and we knew that the glorious weather we were enjoying would be our last hurrah for the summer of 2011 and sure enough we returned home to a cloudy, blustery fall-like day and this morning we are expecting high winds and more rain. Goodbye SUMMER, I will miss you.........

I haven't spent much time at the torch in the last couple weeks of but I did manage to get one or two new pieces made. "Polka Dot Chocolate" was one of the bracelets I'll be adding to my Etsy shop soon.



No comments: