Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beam me up......

"Soul's Picnic"
I've been in a rather funky mood the last few days and this bracelet is the outcome...... It's fun and funky and not for everyone but I love it all the same. "Soul's Picnic". I'm saving this one for "Art By The Bay" but contact me if you are interested.

This is a photo of "Sylvia", a statue of a very busty, old-fashioned, bar wench. She was a good luck gift to us, from dear friends, when we opened our bar, Norm's Place, a few months ago. I am very sad to say, Sylvia, was STOLEN from Norm's last Saturday night. Yep, she was snatched from high atop our freezer, her permanent place of prestige, just before closing time. No one seems to know what happened to Sylvia but the perp took this photo of her and has created a Facebook Fanpage and naming it "Sylvia Largeass", and invited myself, as well as employees, and even some of our customers, to become "friends". Obviously this person, or people, are quite pleased with the joke. I, on the other hand am NOT amused............ More to come I'm sure.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great braclet!!!! have a nice day!