Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Kawaii" Tropical Bracelet



"Kawaii"

Oh my, such a sunny color palette in this extra fun bracelet I call "Kawaii". Yep, it reminds me of Hawaii with all of it's colorful tropical lushness. Citrisy orange and lime green with watery aqua and turquoise blue and just a tiny kiss of pink. Handmade lampwork glass rounds, with a ton of color and texture, along with dangles of tiny aqua Czech glass hearts, suspended from sterling silver rings. Rose pink Swarovski crystal and sterling components add lots of sparkle to this stunning bracelet. In my Etsy shop now! 

3 comments:

la mar de bonita said...

Hello Vickie!

I like your work very much, and follow your blog for a few weeks. The colour combinations are always great, also for this bracelet.

Wish you a happy easter and send you greetings from Austria,
Michi

Vivas said...

We love this bracelet. Well done Vickie! Thank you for showing us!
Happy easter and greetings from Germany!
Ethernet makes the world so small :-)
Petra & Victor

Bea said...

... I just fell in love with this great bracelet.
Happy Easter from Switzerland
Beatrice