Monday, August 9, 2010

see, I can be subtle..................

"Honeydipt"

A fellow beadmaker posted a funny comment on this bracelet yesterday after seeing a photo I uploaded to an online forum for beadmakers...."Vickie, those bracelets of yours are always so rich.... and I like the down tempered tones of this one, especially delicate are the greenish flowers, admiring your work." She's right, I don't do subtle, neutral tones very often. And I know that my bright, happy, in-your-face colors aren't for everyone. I'm okay with that. So every once in a while I like to make jewelry for the other 10% of the population......(snort!!!) ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . thats "tres chic" . . ;)
greets
guido

Unknown said...

those beads look good enough to eat

Sara said...

Muy linda y combinable y a mi me gusta mucho tu trabajo, en cualquier color lo haces igualmente genial. Besos.

estibogar said...

a wonderfull bracelet again...i love it

Nonie Fajao said...

I'm a huge fan, I adore everything you create!

Christiane said...

It's beautyful...