Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Livin' the life.............



Pioneer Woman has a new assignment on her Photography page. Cat photos. I did not enter this photo of my kitty. It's a pretty good picture but really amateurish compared to the entries on her page. That's okay. I'll just continue to practice my photo skills and read Pioneer Woman's photo tips. I've learned so much from her already. Thanks Pioneer Woman!
This is Zoofy, my kitty, and I took some photos of him last week while we were hangin' in the backyard. Zoofy and I see eye to eye on a lot of things. Napping in the sun is just one of those things. We also really love to watch hummingbirds and pester the neighbor's dog. We don't care much for the other cats in the neighborhood because, you see, we are not a CAT!

1 comment:

W.C.Camp said...

Cute cat and apparently a HAPPY CAT! Close-up shot is better than any picture we ever got of our cat.

W.C.C.