Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!!!



Today is my son's birthday and yesterday is was my good friend's birthday so in honor of birthdays, I made you a cake....sort of.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE AND DIANA!!!

Yesterday Norm and I spent the afternoon at my son's mother-in-law's home for a barbeque in honor of his 35th birthday. We had such a good time. We don't get to spend much time with the boys all together in one place with their families and friends. And it gives us such a sense of pride to see what great friends they have. We are so blessed.

I'm taking an online painting class with Suzi Blu and this is a painting I did for practice. I'm not finding a whole lot of time to paint what with beadmaking and grandkids and a home and husband to take care of but I took some time this weekend to play with paint. I love to paint and I've done painting of one sort or another for periods throughout my life. I'm not as good at it as I am at beads but maybe I could be if I practice more. We shall see.....

No comments: